There for you both locally and internationally.
Dealers and manufacturers in 28 countries benefit from Bohnenkamp's product variety and its professional and cooperative services.
As a business group with regionally independent companies, we are the strong partner in your area. An international supplier network and large storage capacity guarantee high goods availability: regional logistics competence and experienced customer advisors in the local language ensure optimal support on site.
Bohnenkamp Western Group
The Western Group comprises six countries and nine locations, including the headquarters and founding site in Osnabrück.
- Bohnenkamp AG
- Bohnenkamp Suisse AG (Switzerland)
- Bohnenkamp Austria GesmbH (Austria)
- Bohnenkamp Benelux B.V. (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg)
Bohnenkamp Eastern Group
Following the acquisition of the small-tyre specialist Starco AG in 2016, Bohnenkamp is now spreading from Eastern Europe to the Pacific.
- Bohnenkamp OEM OOO (Russia)
- Bohnenkamp SIA (Latvia)
- Bohnenkamp UAB (Lithuania)
- Bohnenkamp OU (Estonia)
- Bohnenkamp IP (Belarus)
- Bohnenkamp TOV (Ukraine)
- Bohnenkamp Too (Kazakhstan)
Bohnenkamp Northern Group
Bohnenkamp NG is a reliable contact for tyres, wheels and rims in the Scandinavian countries.
- Bohnenkamp A/S (Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Finland)
- Bohnenkamp Sweden AB (Sweden)
Bohnenkamp South Eastern Group
Bohnenkamp has been represented in South-East Europe since 2005 with two warehouse locations.
- Bohnenkamp s.r.o. (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary)
- Bohnenkamp Sp. z o.o. (Poland)