History

The Bohnenkamp AG success story, going from a regional commercial enterprise for vehicle parts to the leading wholesaler throughout Europe for tyres and wheels, began in 1950 and is continuing up to the present day. Here you will see a short overview of the most important steps in this rapid development.

2018
Completion of the NELOS warehouse expansion in Osnabrück

2016
Takeover of the commercial business of the small-tyre specialist STARCO and expansion of the Scandinavian and Eastern European sales region

2015
Newly constructed commercial and logistics facility in Hörsching, Austria.

2014
Opening of a commercial and logistics facility in Ormalingen, Schweiz

2012
Start of the restructuring of the Osnabrück logistics facility with the opening of the new NELOS 1 dispatch centre

2010
Takeover of Agriband B.V.in the Netherlands/ now Bohnenkamp BENELUX

2008
Founding of the Friedel & Gisela Bohnenkamp Foundation

2005
Founding of Bohnenkamp s.r.o. in Slovakia

2000
Founding of the Landshut branch

1992<br/> Founding of the Kletzin branch

1974
Move to the current location

1950
Friedel Bohnenkamp founds the company